Lipo Battery Fireproof Bag
Lipo Battery – Fireproof Safety Bag
The Lipo Battery Fireproof Safety Bag is a fireproof bag, which is designed to stop and contain the fire caused by incorrectly or poorly functioning Lithium-ion batteries during charging.
The bag is made from a fibreglass woven fabric, similar to that worn by firefighters.
We highly recommended you charge your Lithium batteries inside of a LiPo Safety Bag.
Batteries can fail, when they do it normally causes venting and sometimes fire. This bag will prevent flames from escaping and allow for venting so all you see is smoke.
Instructions for use:
- Connect battery into charger making sure polarity is correct.
- Place charger and battery fully in the bag towards the bottom.
- Place Li-Po Bag on non-flammable surface.
- Place the charger leads through the space (left or right seam) at the top of the bag.
- Close top flap of Li-Po Bag and press, ensuring the seal is secure.
- Charge battery using the correct wall plug.
- DO NOT USE IPAD, SMART PHONE OR ANY OTHER NON E-CIG CHARGERS OR ANY CHARGER FROM ANOTHER SUPPLIER.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended and DO NOT over charge.