Sony VTC4 18650 Battery
£10.00 – £16.00
Li-Mn IMR | 2100mah | 30 Amps output (High Drain)
The Sony VTC4 is a must have for any serious vaper. Ideal for mechanical mods and sub-ohm vaping, this high quality rechargeable high drain battery features 30 amps output.
Rechargeable with 18650 chargers (intelligent/smart chargers recommended).
- Type: Li-Mn IMR
- Capacity: 2100mAh (high drain)
- Initial discharging current: 15A
- Maximum rated continuous discharging current: 30A
- Maximum continuous charging current: 6.5A
- Nominal operating voltage: 3.2V
- Maximum charge voltage: 4.2V
- Normal operating voltage: 3.7V
- Peak voltage: 4.2V
- Internal resistance: 12 milli-ohms
- Protection: unprotected IMR cell
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries with a protection circuit is potentially hazardous.